The Wakelet Platform
Recently I came across this interesting platform for sharing curated content, called Wakelet. It's also a British startup from Manchester, by the way, one that appears quite promising, given that they find a way to monetize their project.
Anyway, the platform is a bit like Pinterest but with more features and an offline presence too. These are the most important features, in my view:
* Very intuitive and fast to learn
* Can work with a variety of content types: videos, images, formatted text, PDFs, and website links
* Every list can be exported to a PDF
* Free to use
* No account is required to view the lists
* Lots of free images to use as thumbnails and backgrounds
* QR code is generated for each list you wish to share
* Private lists are also an option
* Plenty of tutorials online that explain the various features and use-cases
You can check out a wake (that's how these curated lists are called) that I've made in the space of a few minutes, here. In the future I'll probably be using it more, particularly on this blog. Whatever the case, do let me know what you think of this platform and of my wake. Cheers!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Zacharias Voulgaris, PhD
Passionate data scientist with a foxy approach to technology, particularly related to A.I.